My Experiences Learning English

Hello everyone, today I gonna talk about my experiences learning english on a university, The truth is that my experience learning English at the university was quite short, because I only had to do 2 English courses and not the 4 that should be done, that is why I will talk about my experiences during these 2 semesters.




The truth is that my experience has been quite good, because although throughout my time at school I had the subject of English, an important factor that I lacked and that at the university I have begun to improve is that of pronunciation, because it may be that there were words which he said well, but having a spontaneous conversation and only speaking English cost me a lot, but here at the university I have practiced this a lot, so I could say that I have improved a lot compared to how I did my first course in university

now regarding the blogs they have been quite useful to me to be able to expand my vocabulary and improve my grammar when it comes to being able to express myself in English, because where a different topic is always talked about in each entry it allows us not always to use the same words.

One of the aspects that I feel that I still need to improve would be the pronunciation, because there are still words whose pronunciation is a bit difficult for me because the phonetics are a bit difficult for me, the way I plan to improve is to see more series and Movies in English.

It could be said that outside of class I use English quite a lot because I like to listen to music in English, it could even be said that I listen to it every day.

Comentarios

  1. It is true that having spontaneous conversations is difficult at first but I think that if we don’t force ourselves to talk we don't understand why we are failing, so I’m glad that you practice and that you can notice your own improvement!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's good that you have improved your English since you started university, that's very important and listening to music in English helps a lot with pronunciation, I've tried it myself.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares